Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Micro Mini Artist Book





This tiny little artist book is only 1 3/8ths inches. It was very fiddly and time consuming to make, but worth the extra effort to make. I will be making more of these tiny pages in the future. This one has four pages and I just used snippets of scraps that I had to make it up. I am thinking I will put it in the larger artist book that I am working on. I took one corner off the page and it is just perfect for this little book to be placed. I am enjoying the process of making up all these pages and filling my book with treasures.

3 comments:

Kaisievic said...

So sweet!

Jane said...

love the work you've done on the paper too

Karen said...

this is completely beautiful work Wendy.....precious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails