Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Gardenia








My gardenia bush is in full bloom. The outside smells glorious and I just had to bring some inside to spread the joyful smell. My house smells so lovely right now with these beauties all through the house. I took my mom a teapot full of the blooms as well. My smaller bush is just beginning to bloom. This large bush is about 6ft around in size and is taller than me (I am 5'7 1/2") So I would say the bush is about 6ft in height. Huge is an understatement. The previous owners of this house must have really loved this bush to allow it to grow so big. I know I am in love with it and will be keeping it this size as well. You can smell it from the front porch or back area of the lawn. Just glorious!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails