Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

New Class With Karen Ruane

This is the focus fabric I have chosen to use for this wrapping cloth. This cloth will be for me, so I wanted to use fabric that I absolutely love. I have had this yardage in my stash for some time now and decided that it would be a good one to use for this class.

This is a close-up of my fabric. I have decided to use white as the background. Hope to get started soon. On the home front, I am still going through the boxes in the garage culling as I go through them. I am making progress though. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

still unpacking boxes? I feel your pain. I am sure it will all be worth it, your new home looks amazing. You already know how much I adore this cloth....and you will work wonders with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails