Pages

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

So Cold Here...

 I have found my new favorite tea to drink hot...this is the best tea, with a nice subtle flavor and so very good...been drinking plenty of this over the last couple of days due to the extremely cold weather here...I also made a batch of peppermint sugar cookies...yum...
On a side note, my youngest daughter Bliss has set up a new blog for all her crocheting...if you would like to go take a look see and welcome her to the wonderful world of blogging you can go here...I know she would appreciate all visitors...will be back tomorrow with some fabric goodness to show...until then keep those needles stitching and for those in the cold, please try and stay warm...
Wendy

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hi Wendy, hope the cold does not last too much longer for you. We have been lovely and cool here after a horrifically HOT weekend just passed.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails