Pages

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Mood Blanket 2014

I am working on a new crochet blanket for the year called the mood blanket...the idea is to pull yarn and pick a color to suit your mood each day of the year...I have pulled my colors which are all bright and happy of course! I am only doing a simple closed granny square as I have other projects to work on as well...so far I have them all up to date...hopefully I can keep up with them...I think I will post about these on Sunday's each week with a rundown of why I chose the color for that particular day...a stack of lovely color to be sure...I may start joining these together soon in batches...first I need to decide on how I will be joining them together...you can google Crocheted Mood Blanket and get all kinds info about this crochet along...it has went viral all over the net...and there is even a group on facebook that you can join...
Lovely stack of color...each block measures five inches...
Wendy

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Wendy, I think you will have use for a blanket! I do hope you are keeping warm.....and safe.
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

Anthea said...

Hi Wendy - gosh are you really going to do a square for every day?! That a lotta crocheting!
It's a beautiful idea & you will have a gorgeous blanket at the end of the year... good luck! x

Barb said...

What a fun unique idea!!!

Cat said...

Love how it just went viral!
Def thinking I need to simplfy my block tho

Pinnylea Creations said...

What a great idea. Shame I can't crotchet! Can't wait to read about the different colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails