Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Mini


 
This is the mini sent to me by my swap partner Danette in the 12" mini swap. I am so loving this little quilt. Also included in the package was these wonderful fabrics as well as some stickers and a roll of green ribbon. A big thank you to Danette for this lovely little jewel. It is already put up with my other mini quilts.

I am one lucky :) girl! If you have not visited Danette's blog please do so as there is lots of inspiration over there! And this is what I sent out to my partner. I fussy cut the little Leprechauns and then used the blanket stitch to attatch them. I used the quilt as you go method on this little quilt. I like how it turned out. I did press it before I sent it on its way. I hope my partner likes it as much as I liked making it for her. I have one in the works for me also.

Wendy

4 comments:

Terry said...

I love the little mini you got! Those shamrocks are so cute! :0)

Gina E. said...

They are both gorgeous! I truly wish I knew where you ladies find the time to do all this patchwork. Do you have house keeper to do all the cleaning cooking, washing ironing and shopping? I thought once I retired from work I would have all the time in the world for my craft interests, but now I'm wondering how the heck I kept the household going when I was working, because it takes me all my time now! Admittedly I'm older and slower, and I do spend a bit(lot) of time out with friends at galleries and coffee shops;-)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Wendy, Thank you for such a sweet St. Pat's mini - it arrived today and I just love it. Yes, it needs another press before I put it on my hanger. Now I have a touch o' the green!

Cheryll said...

Oh my goodness... they are both great!!! Love the one you received and the one you sent was very cleverly done!
Good luck on March 17th...lol :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails