Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BaD Block A Day Results

I am behind on posting this as it should have been up on Monday. I had one of those life happens events and could not post at that time. So here are all the blocks from last week. I only completed two klosjes this past week.:( But I am already doing better on those for this week. I did make a total of five blocks for Bliss's quilt last week. After the blocks are finished I will then do all the embroidery for her on.(I talked about this in the post for FNSI)
 I also added 22 1/2 rows to the afghan this past week as well. So that is coming along nicely. I still have more colors to add before I do a repeat of the colors. I am hoping to have each color used by the end of the week so I can start the repeat. At least that is the goal I have set for myself.
 And I just had to do a few more yoyo's, they are so addictive I should have known that I could not just set them aside. I made a total of 25. That's why the klosjes did not get made this week!:)
All in all I had a very productive week last week, then it went south and I could not get more accomplished. I am pleased with what I did accomplish though.
Happy Stitching,
Wendy 

 

1 comment:

Jane said...

Looks like you have had a busy week, and plenty of variety. It's lovely when you can see these projects moving on

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails