Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Finished Hearts....

Two posts in one day! I just wanted to pop in and show the other three finished hearts. These were so easy to make and I know I will be making more soon. Maybe some with roses on them and maybe some with color!:) I do like these being shabby and these will go in a Paris vignette that I am working on. I could not decide on how I wanted them sitting in the dish.
 Singles of the new hearts.....
I am so loving these! I can see these as pin cushions as well as just a decorative heart. Although these will not be used as pin cushions I will be making some.
Enjoy,
Wendy 

7 comments:

Wendy said...

All your hearts are beautiful, love the soft colours.

Suztats said...

Lovely hearts, Wendy. I can see these as beautiful pot pourri holders, too, scenting one's drawers and dancing on hangers in the closets.

Terry said...

These are so pretty! :0)

Love Bears All Things said...

These are so lovely....
Mama Bear

Josie said...

Gorgeous hearts Wendy and I love all the stitching you've been doing lately. You are a busy pixie!

suziqu's thread works said...

These are gorgeous Wendy!

Lorraine said...

These are lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails