Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mail Call #1

I was in a Christmas swap with Josie called Christmas Angels which was hosted by Karen...I have been waiting on my parcel to arrive...Josie mailed it out in plenty of time, but the package was held up in customs...it has now safely arrived and I am thrilled with everything that Josie sent out to me...here is what she sent out to me...
 The stitching on each of these items is amazing! So tiny and precise. The candle mat is so lovely as well as the wall hanging that she made. Then the inspiration pack is amazing! And in some wondrous colors as well...she even sent along a "Stitch" magazine that has one of my favorite bloggers that I follow with a project! So that is definitely on my to do list for 2013...below is what I sent out to Josie...I forgot to take pics so borrowed these from her blog here...you can go visit her blog and she tells you all about her goodies...




I really enjoyed getting to know Josie through this swap and hope that we continue with our friendship long past this swap...you should go visit her blog as she has great inspiration going on over there...also Karen is running another swap and sign ups are now open but will be closing soon. Go here to sign up, you are sure to have great fun...20 of us have already signed up, many returning form the first swap...
Happy Stitching,
Wendy

1 comment:

Jane said...

It's always such a relief when it get's where it should in one piece. So glad mine got to you safely, and that it was a good welcome home for you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails