Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just Saying Hello

Just wanted to drop in and say hello and let you know I am still here. And I thought you might like to see what I put in the "Traveling Stash Box" before I sent it on. I had fun putting these items inside. The last couple of weeks has been hard on my family. So much sickness and it seems to keep making its rounds. We also had an unexpected death in the family this past week. So things have been really slow in the creative sphere, but hopefully will begin to recharge this coming week.

 Until next time,
Wendy

3 comments:

Gina E. said...

So sorry to hear you and your family have been ill, Wendy. I think the Planet must be going through a stage of shedding germs, as nearly everyone seems to be getting sick with one thing or another lately. My hubby was in hospital for four days recently, but his illness is self inflicted (emphysema from smoking) so I am only sympathetic to a degree - lol!
Not really, I do care for him and hate to see him so ill, but he admits that it is all his fault..

karen said...

so sorry to hear about your loss and the sickness. Sending lots of good and positive wishes your way.

debbie said...

hi Wendy, thank you for posting a welcome to my new blog. I hope your family are feeling better every day. debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails