Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

PIF

Look what came in the mail today. I signed up for a PIF with Cat and she made these lovely bird ornaments. They are now on my tree. Are they not the cutest birds ever....thank you Cat....go check out her blog, she is very talented and crafty.....
Now everyone knows how this works. I will take the first three people who comment on this post and make a gift for them. I have up to one year to make and send out your gift. I already have two made and the third will be made after the holidays. If you sign up you must promise to pay it forward so this will keep going. If you are like me and enjoy giving this is an excellent way to do so.
Until next time, 
Wendy

7 comments:

Jane said...

I haven't done of these for a while, so I'd love to join in if that's ok

Rita in Kansas said...

This is awesome,I want to bee in on this.Everyone can use a pick me up these days,what better then a hand made gift with love.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I've never done this~ sounds like fun! Your ornaments are adorable. Have a happy weekend!

Barb said...

What cute ornaments!!

Anne said...

Sounds like fun. I haven't ever done one of these, so would love to join in please.

Juli said...

Those little birds are so cute! And, I have a great idea in mind for PIF!

Shari said...

Wendy, I L-O-V-E the red and white birds. Our famiy has a basket of birds of all types (made of feathers,fabric, wood, straw, lace, etc.) that we put on the tree every year. They are the las things to go on as they sit onthe braches above the ornaments so they fill in any open spaces. I especially like the little ones in our nests that snuggle into the branches. What is a tree without birds in it - whether inside or outside? lol. I would be happy to pay forward by keeping your PIF going.

Hugs, Shari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails