Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Scissor Keep Swap

My scissor keep swap arrived from Simone all the way from down under.....thank you so much Simone, I love it! Every item you sent is just wonderful.....I will be using this set for my tatting items as I am just learning and this will be a great item to keep it all in....the fabric I am going to use in my yoyo quilt that I am making, thank you I just love it!....Look at this awesome basket that she sent out to me.......
 And the inside is for the scissor keep and a needle book that she made.....the inside of this sewing basket has pockets all the way around....I have already put my tatting shuttle inside along with a roll of thread.... hopefully I will learn to tat soon and be able to fill the basket with tatting that I can use in my crazy quilting...notice the cool lolly fabric! I am going to use that to make yoyos with for my king size quilt......
 Thank you again Simone, I love it!
Until next time,
Wendy

5 comments:

Jane said...

beautiful, what a great swap

Barb said...

How fun!!! Love the colors...

Simone Harding said...

I am so glad it arrived safe and sound. I am so pleased that you love it... I surely did...

I am excited to see how the tatting works I have not done this either...

First ever swap was not sure about how it all went but by the sounds of it it was a success... might have to have another go another time.

Gina E. said...

You received some nice goodies from us Down Under! Have you finished those Tim Tams yet? I am still looking forward to receiving the peacock fabric you promised to send!

Wendy said...

Hi ladies, thank you for the lovely comments....Gina your package should arrive soon hope you enjoy the extra fabric that I added....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails