Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow Sunday

I have two different flower gardens that I will be growing.......the first one is a diamond star garden......below are my first two star flowers.....
 My second garden is a traditional flower garden and I will be posting those flowers also......below is a pic of the first two in my garden.......
 Go on over to Thearica's blog and check out the other flower gardens that are growing....you can join up at any time and grow your gardens as well.......hopefully I will have more than two of each next week......
Until Next Time,
Wendy

2 comments:

Thearica said...

WOW! 2 flower gardens! You are going to be one busy gardener this year! They are gorgeous!

I have an antique star flower quilt top that I bought at an estate sale years ago! I will have to show that in my post next Sunday. :)

I promise to have a Mr. Linky installed next Sunday morning. :)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

2 beautiful flower gardens! they are so neat. Love how organized your case is too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails