Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Mug Rug

This is a mug rug that I had made last month and just have not blogged about it....below are the stages of progress and the finished product....this is the start of the mug rug.....getting the base ready with the circles cut......on this rug the circles are not all the same size....

Next is the mug rug all quilted........both front and back......looking good if I do say so myself.....


Finally the finished product with binding in place......I really enjoyed making this mug rug and will be making more soon......

I am so glad that I finally got to post this......I have been trying for two days now......I usually use foxfire and I changed to IE and it let me post the pics.....go figure.......anyhow stay tuned for more mug rugs in the future.....

Happy Stitching,
Wendy


3 comments:

Barb said...

What a fun mug rug!

Erzebat said...

love it! I just a pfaff hobby 1200 and I look forward to being able to do the pebble freemotion. I taught a class last night at my LQS. one of the lessons was doing mock binding. I make a mug rug kit (retangle) for each of my students so they hands on experience on how to do it. mug rugs are great teaching tool. (mauh) Liz

Unknown said...

that's the most awesome mug rug!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails