Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter and Tilda Easter Swap

 Happy Easter to everyone who reads my blog.....don't forget as we celebrate this holiday to remember what we are truly celebrating....the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior....without Him all things would be for nothing.....through Him we have eternal life......I will be away from my blog for the next couple of days spending time with my family.......and on Sunday we are having a special dedication service for Jazmine.....What a great day to dedicate a baby.....a day when we celebrate the resurrection of Christ and new beginnings.......

My Tilda Easter Swap arrived......it came all the way from Portugal! My swap partner was Manuela   she sent me the sweetest package.....the box was battered and opened (customs I guess) and hopefully all was still inside.....She made me the cutest lamb......she also enclosed two pieces of fabric, two skeins of yarn that I can use in my cq.....and some dark chocolate covered almonds which are gone......and yes they were yummy! I wish I had more!lol.....So here is a pic of my goodies....Thank you Manuela I love everything that you sent.....
 And this is what I sent out to my partner......hope she likes it.....I can't say who until she posts about it....
 Happy Stitching,
Wendy

4 comments:

Judy S. said...

Easter blessings, Wendy, to you and your family, especially sweet Jazmine!

Cat said...

Goodness me they are both so utterly adorable and gosh gosh gosh you are sending her Reeses EGG - I recently was sent one of these glorious chocolate eggs and fell into love with Reeses chocolate immediately trying to track down WHERE in NZ I can possibly get such delightful food.
LOVE what you sent and received - I hope you enjoyed the swap :)
My pin cushion is wrapped and ready to post after Easter.

Michelle said...

Beautiful post!

Happy Easter!

Lisa said...

Hi Wendy... love your Tilda gift and the gifts you sent. Sorry I missed your pincushion swap. I hope you are having a great Easter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails