Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

An Update........

Finally I can update with some pics......my camera card was full and I had to get another one to replace it......now I can take lots of pics although I missed being able to take some as I had deadlines and am hoping the recipients will post pics for me......I can finally show what my partner in the Tilda Heart Valentine Swap sent to me.....Cat from http://catalinanz.blogspot.com/   was my secret partner and she sent me some great items.......of course the chocolate is gone but I do have the other items that she sent out to me.....Thank you so much Cat as they are so lovely and I love what you sent out to me.....the hearts, needlebook, notebook, bodywash, cupcake holders, travel size tissue cover ( I have been wanting one of these for a while, how did you know) bookmark, candy, embroidery thread and a great rose motif I can use in my crazy quilting.....again thank you so much Cat for all the lovely items.....
Next up I was in a swap for a 5x7 fabric collage page over at Swap For All Seasons. We were to make a fabric collage and then send it out to our partner.........here is the one I made for my swap partner....this was not a secret swap so it is ok to post it here.......I have already mailed it out to my partner and am waiting on mine from her......it should be here any day now.........this is the one I made for Debbie.......hope she likes it......
I have also made and sent out several fabric book pages...........but no pics of them as I did not have a card for my camera at the time....hopefully as they arrive the new owners will post pics of them and I can then post them here......My secret project for my friend with the brain tumor is coming along.........it will be ready for the binding soon and I will post pics after I have mailed it off to her and she has received it........that way it will be a surprise to her.......we are finally getting some nice weather here and my mojo is coming back slowly but surely........I am working on several projects for the time being and hopefully will have pics later in the week of them......also as swap items arrive here I will be able to post pics now........I have several book pages that I need to post that I have received after I take pics of them this week........hope your needles are flying with plenty of thread and projects!

Happy Stitching,
Wendy 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Wendy your fabric collage is gorgeous!! i am sure Debbie will love it. What do you do with them? Are they made to attach to say a CQ or do you put them all together once the swap is done?

You are a busy woman. I love looking at what you have been up to, wonderful inspiring work:)

Have a great Friday!

Ann Flowers

Thearica said...

The fabric page is awesome!! I think one of these days I will join something like that!

Cat said...

Yeah so happy you received the goodies and you were pleased with them - somehow I missed the Peacock colours and focused on the Jewel colours - sorry about that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails