Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Swap Package Arrived at Destination

Ok my swap package to Gina has arrived today so I can now post a pic of what I sent her. Gina collects vintage tape measures so I was able to find two for her. One is a little dog and the other is gnome they are so cute and both are in working condition. I don't usually buy from etsy but that is where I found both of these. Gina loves to crochet so when I seen this book I knew I had to add that for her. I took a look see inside and it has some really great items to make. A pin cushion I made plus a vintage green bowl. The final item is the knitted shawl that I made.

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

1 comment:

Gina's Custom Creations said...

Wendy....I can't thank you enough for an AWESOME swap box of goodies! I couldn't believe it when I saw the vintage figural tape measures you found for me! I have such a hard time finding them, and believe me, I do search every antique store and thrift store I visit! Everything is amazing...and I love the shawl! In fact, it's over my shoulders keeping me warm as I type this! I love it all and it's been wonderful having you for a swap partner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails