Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

My Heart III RR Block is Home


My block for the Heart III RR is finally home after a long trip. It has a few places that needs my additions and then it will be framed and called finished. Thank you to each of the ladies who worked on this block. You all did beautiful work. A big thank you to Darlene, Diane, Arlene and Vicki. I don't have much to do on the block but there are some things I will be adding and some seam work as well. I love how this block turned out. I think it was Diane who asked if I was an LSU fan because of the colors, the answer to that is no. My favorite sports is Baseball, Hockey and Soccer. I have been a Yankee's fan since I was about nine, I used to watch the game with my dad. I fell in love with soccer when I was in high school as well as hockey. Anyhow, I just love the color combo of gold, purple and white and wanted to do a block in those colors. It has turned out just wonderful. Next is the fabric page I received for the month of August. I will show the one I made and sent when it arrives at its destination, which I hope is soon. Mine was made for me by: Margreet from the Netherlands. Thank you Margreet It is beautiful.
No diamonds today, but I will have one for you on tomorrow as it is almost finished.

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

2 comments:

Laurie said...

The blocks are beautiful Wendy, can't wait to see more! I've been looking at Margreet's work, and can't figure out how she did the stems. So pretty!

Jane said...

What an beautiful fabric page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails