Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Work on Rita's RR Block

Well I do have to say that I was stretched on working with this blocks colors. The blocks Rita made are lovely pastel colors. Anyone who knows me or has been to my blog a few times knows that I am a bold and brite kind of gal who loves saturated colors. So working on this block was a huge challenge for me. Not only that, my stash has very little soft colors! I had to scramble to find colors to work with. Silk ribbon is really hard for me to find around here and I have to travel about 40 miles one way to shop and then the colors are very limited. I hope Rita likes what I did with the block I chose to work on. It stretched me in the area of color and I enjoyed working on it but I love love love those dark, bright and saturated colors the best. ( just my personal preferance). Pic is below.
All in all I am happy with the block. I do see a few areas that look empty though in the upper left hand corner and I don't know how that happened. I think the colors went well for the block and it turned out well in the end.

On another note, I have been getting spam on my comments section of my blog. Can you believe that, so I have enabled comment moderation. So sorry to have to do that. But if you leave a comment I will still answer you and ok it to be displayed in the comments section. This way I can weed out the spam and not have it cluttering up my blog comment section.

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love your work on this block!! You do such great work!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails