Pages

Monday, March 09, 2009

More Fabric Stash and New Siggy Arrived

OK I have more lovely fabric to add to my stash! Here are the pics I made of what I bought on today. The really bright pink is actually an organza that I will use for postcards. The tie dye fabric I was sooooooooooo..........excited to find! Remember sometime ago I posted my ocean quilt top that I was ready to start putting together, well I did not have enough of this fabric to finish the stripping. I had bought this fabric when I lived in Texas and bought all they had at the time. I was debating whether or not to use a different fabric to finish it off. Anyhow, I found this fabric yesterday and purchased the last 2yds that they had. Now I can finish my quilt and finally get it off the design wall. The fabric on the right is actually a black/white print for my black/white/pink quilt that I am making for a challenge I am in. The rest is just because I liked them.

Next I received another siggy in the mail, this one is from Ria isn't it lovely.

Next is a pic of another dishcloth that I have finished, this one is white also (trying to use up all that white cotton thread I have). This dishcloth looks like a flower. I have also purchased another dishcloth book for more patterns.Well that is all I have for today. Happy Stitching,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails