Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update on Carol's Block

Well I have finished my part on Carol's block and it is now on its way to the next person which is Amy over at http://www.inthefold.com/ you should visit her if you have a chance as she has some wonderful things going on over there. Anyhow, on this block I did a beaded crochet motif, a fly stitch lace seam and a web with spider. I like the way they all turned out and I hope that Carol likes what I have done to her block. I really enjoyed working on this block. I have one more to do and then this rr will be complete. I have Amy's block and will start on it this weekend. Here are the pics of Carols block, please enjoy!

Happy Stitching Everyone!

2 comments:

Thelma said...

Beautiful stitchin Wendy!

floristic said...

The stitching that you did on the block is great. I like that you took a picture of the whole block to show all the work that we all did in the group

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails