Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quick Update

Whew.......this has been a busy past week and weekend. I feel like I have been in a marathon race at times (mentally).lol Anyhow, I have finished some projects that I have been working on and am finished with another swap and one more swap almost finished. I have been busy trying to unpack my sewing room finally! With everything that has happened over the last couple of weeks it had gotten placed on hold. I am still not finished as I have to acquire more storage for my fabric and crochet thread. There is no closet in this room (old Victorian home) so I will need more shelving and such. I think I will use those hanging sweater racks for the closets and run a curtain rod along one wall. That way I can add more as needed. I am going to try and do all of that this week so I can start sewing in there instead of my dining room. Not only that just having all my sewing, needlework and crafting supplies in one room will be very nice for a change.


Below is a pick of my "Secret Stitching Angel" gifts that I have completed and sent on their way across the pond to my swap angel. I hope she enjoys them as much as I have enjoyed making them. I made a thread bucket, needle case and a pin cushion. I had started to do them in different colorways but decided to go with all blue and white. I am very pleased with the way they turned out. I really enjoyed working and participating in this wonderful swap hosted by Helen over on http://hugsnkisses.typepad.com/ . I have really had a wonderful time looking at all the blogs listed. There are some really talented ladies in this world and it is so nice to make new friends. I cannot wait until the next swap that Helen puts together as this one has been so rewarding.
My gifts should be arriving any day so I will post this small pic of them. Next is some pics of some of the items to be in the squishie that I am giving away on Friday, I will draw the name at 9:00am central time USA.

ok, I have several more pics to upload and for some reason I cannot seem to be able to upload the pics. I will try again later in the day. I have more fabric and such to show you but blogger is being contrary today. Anyhow, this will give you a small sneak peak at what will be arriving for the winner of the drawing. As always, Happy Stitching,


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails