Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mail Call

My prize from Blue Nickle Studios arrived today. Scott is a very generous person and has sent the most wonderful selection of 10 fat quarters, a charm pack of 5" squares, a quilt label, a pack of batting in craft size (just right for a small quilty), a candy necklace and some business cards one which was quilted. I am going to have much fun with this and ideas are already swirling around in my head with projects for these fabrics. Below is a pic of my winnings. Thank you Scott for your very generous gift. When you get the time you need to go over to http://www.bluenicklestudios.com/ and pay Scott a visit and check out his quilts as well as his project page which has a challenge that you can vote on. Also, while there hop on over to his wife's site at http://www.missmabelstudio.com/ she has some really nice things also, especially her dolls. Go take a look see at their sites. She also has some two headed bears and such that she makes. They are both talented artists in the varied crafts and mediums that they use. Below are some pics of what I received, enjoy the eye candy. The whole package at a glance


I am so thrilled with my package. Hope everyone is having as good a day as I have had today. Now I must finish the curtains for my kitchen so I can start to use this fabric. Happy Stitching, Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this prize! What a great package.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails