Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008


Ok here goes. I was recently in a baggie swap/contest on CQN group and these are the baggies that I recieved back. I sent in three so that is what I recieved back. Each baggie had lots of goodies inside and some great fabric. All I have to do now is decide which one to design a block for the contest part of this swap. I want to thank the three ladies whose swap bag I recieved in return for swapping in this particular swap. I don't know who recieved the baggies that I made up, but I hope they like them as much as I like the ones I recieved back. Thank you to Shannon G from North Carolina, Kate M from the UK and Cynthia L from West Virginia. I am so pleased with what you sent in for this swap. I cannot wait to use all the goodies for up coming pojects. Now here are the photos of the goodies I recieved.

2 comments:

Gerry said...

OMG, look at all that stuff. Did you throw it on the bed and roll around in it? LOL. Lucky, girl!!!

Diane said...

Wendy, I participated in the newbies swap too. I received two baggies, one was beautiful pinks, my favourite colour and I was so tempted to use it. The other was quite wild colours which I would never normally choose, but I thought it would be a real challenge for me, so that will be the one for the contest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails