Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008


Here is a pic of another nekkid block. This one is for a rr that I am in called Under the Sea in my group Crazy Quilts for Newbies on yahoo. I thought about what I would like as this will grace one of the downstairs bathroom in our house. I found this whale fabric and knew this would be the theme. I love whales and this just seemed to speak to me. The block is 12" by 12" finished size. I am going to add a few things to it and will post a pic when I finished the seams before it gets sent off to the people in my group. I know it will be just beautiful when it comes home to me.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

HI Wendy,

I like your whale block! There is a pod of them that swims in Puget Sound, and we've actually seen them a couple of times. Love the teapot fabric, and it reminded me of a project on the list..... It will be fun to watch your progress. I'm still thinking about the summer swap and will have to make up my mind soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails